THE 2019 MISSION TEAM
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL!!
Follow our Mission beginning Saturday, July 13th, with our Sending Mass at 5pm & all week long here.
Our Mission Team for 2019 has 24 teens and 6 adult chaperones who will be headed to Boston July 14-19, teaming up again with Catholic HEART Workcamp. The teens work together with their parents and Shannon Jones, our Youth Minister, to plan their fundraising activities to finance the trip. Parishioners have been so generous supporting these events for each Mission Team and it is truly appreciated!
The following are some fundraisers you may be interested in:
- Spring Gift Cards: The Gift Card fundraiser continues! We’ll be placing orders on the first of each month. Please put the completed Gift Card Order Form and payment in the box labeled “Mission Trip Shopping Dollars” found on the Confirmation Table in the hallway on the right of the entrance. If paying with cash, please drop them off in the office during business hours. Remember, gift cards don’t need to be gifts – you can purchase cards for stores at which you regularly shop and benefit the team in the process!! Thank you for your support!
- Ravioli Fundraiser: Don’t miss out on this delicious fundraiser with the Family Kitchen Ravioli!! Please put the completed Order Form and payment in the box on the Confirmation Table. Orders should be submitted by April 15 and will be ready for pick-up on Holy Saturday, April 20 – just in time for Easter!! Thank you for your support!
- Flapjack Fundraiser: Our annual Palm Sunday pancake breakfast is scheduled for Sunday, April 14, from 8am-10am, at Applebee’s in the ITC. Tickets are $10 each and will be sold after all Masses on the weekends of March 30/31 and April 6/7, plus after the 5pm on April 13. Walk-ins are welcome too! Thank you for your support!
- Clothing Drive: Our annual clothing drive is scheduled for Saturday, April 27. Think of the Mission Team as you do your spring cleaning! Please see flyer for details on the large variety of items that will be accepted. Thank you for your support!
- Flower Sale: Our annual Flower Sale with Donaldson’s Farm kicks off on April 1. If interested, please complete the Mission Trip Flower Sale 2019 order form and submit it by April 28th the latest. Vouchers will be ready for pick-up on the first weekend of May, in time for Mother’s Day shopping! Thank you for your support!
- Mother’s Day/Father’s day cards will be available after all Masses during the first two weekends of June. Thank you for your support!
- Panera Give-Back event: The Mission Team will be hosting a Panera Give-Back Event at Panera Bread in the ITC on Thursday, May 16, from 4pm-8pm. Please print the flyer and bring it with you that day and Panera will give back a portion of sales to benefit the Mission Team. Thank you for your support!
- Electronics Recycling: The Mission Team will be running an Electronics Recycling Drive between June 1 – June 9. Please see the flyer for specific information about times/pricing/what items will be accepted. Thank you for your support!
- Ant and the Grasshopper: The Team will be having a team building event that is open to our parish family. On Saturday, June 8th, there will be 4 time slots available during the hours of 1:30 pm – 8:00 pm, with a different project scheduled at each time. See the attached flyer for the projects/time slots/costs. Please register for the project you would like to make. Thank you for your support!
**Please note that these forms/flyers are also available in the church lobby.
For more information, contact Shannon Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org